Pages

Wednesday 30 October 2013

The Blurry by Isaiah

There was a calf named Christena she was six months old. One day she fell asleep and got splitted from the other cows and then she was upset and sad she couldn’t find any of the cows.So she layed on the grass and waited for the others to arrive.

While waiting for the other cows over night there was a snowstorm and Christena The calf was all alone stuck in the ice. It got so cold that she got sick.

The snowstorm got worse that she was covered in snow up to her head.She was so scared that she peed on her leg.

Then a light came and it was pulling her towards it until she heard barking sound it was the dog and the farmer helping to pull the calf out of the snow so that she can be with the other calves safely.

9 comments:

  1. Hey Isaiah! I am Lauren, a student, from the University of South Alabama. I am in this class, EDM 310, where we are assigned to read different blogs and to comment on them. This week I was assigned to read your blog! Your short story of the calf was great. It was very interesting reading about her struggle to stay warm, and how she was scared. I am glad you gave her a happy ending! Your post are fantastic, keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness my son, you named a calf after me. do you think I am a cow? hahaha. I love your story :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome story Isaiah. I also knew that about your mother haha. Keep up the great creative work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your story Isaiah. Great name for your main character. I look forward to the next story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your story Isaiah. Great name for your main character. I look forward to the next story.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved your story! It was very fun to read. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.