Pages

Tuesday 3 February 2015

My Goal 2013

My goals for the year are,
1.My first goal is to get faster I am going to achieve this goal by practicing my running.
2.Get better at drawing, I will achieve this by drawing and learning different ways.
3. Go up a level in Maths and reading. I will achieve this by concentrating at Math and Reading time by listening and focusing.

My Goals for Term 1 are,
1.  Try to stay in class for the whole term.
2.  Get at least 5 blog posts completed.
3.  To listen and pay attention to my teachers.














4 comments:

  1. These are fantastic goal Isaiah. I'm sure with some hard work you will achieve them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Choice goals babe keep working at them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  3. We are looking forward to being at your school on Monday. Great blogs form Y8.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.